You can help NCH work towards ending homelessness by donating:
- Office supplies: Post-it notes, copier paper, manila folders, pens, etc.
- Trash bags
- Metro cards for homeless speakers to travel to events in DC
- Hotel rooms for traveling to speaking engagements and conferences
- Digital Camera
- Legal advice
- Public relations and marketing services
- Vehicle for use when attending speaking engagements and other local events
Or by giving a donation that:
$10,000 -- Pays for printing and distribution of NCH’s comprehensive annual report, “Hate, Violence and Death on Main Street U.S.A: Report on Hate Crimes and Violence Against People Experiencing Homelessness”
$3,000 -- Pays to send NCH’s Faces of Homelessness Speakers’ Bureau to two non-local speaking engagements to educate students and youth groups about homelessness and what can be done to end it.
$2,500 -- Pays a living stipend to a student or homeless intern for three months.
$1,500 -- Pays for the travel and accommodations for one homeless Board member to attend two annual NCH Board of Directors meetings per year.
$600 -- Pays for each new computer for professional staff and interns.
$300 -- Pays for a year of webhosting.
$100 -- Pays a homeless speaker an honorarium for speaking to a public school that cannot afford it.
$30 -- Pays for a box of copy paper.